Important Note: This website contains historical data from the INSP project. As of 2004 the site is no longer maintained and certain sections do not work correctly.
Table of ContentsRussia
- Infrared Thermography Training Provided at Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant
- Workshop Held on Upgrading Control-and-Protection System Modules for Russian Nuclear Power Plants
- U.S. Team Supporting In-Depth Safety Assessment at Novovoronezh
- Steering Committee Established for Safety Efforts at Kola
- Kola Nuclear Power Plant Gets Passing Grades After Y2K Evaluation
- Steps Taken Toward Purchase of Y2K-Compliant Computers for Russian Plants
Previous Activity Reports (April 1996 to Present)
The Activity Report is prepared by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy Office of International Nuclear Safety and Cooperation under Contract DE-AC06-76RLO 1830.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Web Site
The content was last modified on 05/11/2000 .
Security & Privacy