Important Note: This website contains historical data from the INSP project. As of 2004 the site is no longer maintained and certain sections do not work correctly.
Table of Contents
|Need a printable version?|
This report is also available as an Adobe Acrobat pdf file.
- Activity Report pdf (152k)
- Year 2000 rolls smoothly by Soviet-designed reactors
- Reactor module safety improvement work begins
- Third safety parameter display system planned for Novovoronezh
- Participants review safety parameter display system projects for Ukraine's VVER-1000 reactor
- Ukrainian specialists participate in Kyiv seminar
- Key analytical model work completed for Rivne safety assessment
- Ukrainian plant safety assessment projects reviewed
- New training program implemented
- Safety parameter display system nearing completion
- VUJE specialists demonstrate computerized system for project data collection
- Ignalina staff observe U.S. training methods
- Bubbler condenser project undergoes final review
- Lithuanian and Ukrainian specialists extend working knowledge of RELAP5 code capabilities
Previous Activity Reports (April 1996 to Present)
The Activity Report is prepared by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy Office of International Nuclear Safety and Cooperation under Contract DE-AC06-76RLO 1830.
Please write to us at
About this Web Site
The content was last modified on
Security & Privacy