Important Note: This website contains historical data from the INSP project. As of 2004 the site is no longer maintained and certain sections do not work correctly.
Table of Contents
- Simulator instructor training completed at Kola
- Smolensk safe shutdown analysis report reviewed
- Fire protection workshop well attended
- Normative documents workshop held in Moscow
- Full-scope simulator project initiated at Rostov
Previous Activity Reports (April 1996 to Present)
The Activity Report is prepared for the U.S. National Nuclear Security Administration Office of International Nuclear Safety and Cooperation by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory under Contract DE-AC06-76RL01830.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Web Site
The content was last modified on 03/21/2001 .
Security & Privacy