Important Note: This website contains historical data from the INSP project. As of 2004 the site is no longer maintained and certain sections do not work correctly.
- Twenty of 39 emergency operating instructions that promote safety through improved accident mitigation strategies for VVER-440/213 units were drafted.
- Operator exchanges that provided plant personnel with knowledge needed to develop improved operating safety procedures and practices were completed.
- Key components (e.g., computer platform, control panel, input-output control devices) for the VVER 1000 full-scope simulator at Unit 3 were delivered.
- The in-depth safety assessment for Unit 3 was initiated.
- Six advanced ultrasonic flaw detectors were delivered to the plant.
- The transfer of the Systematic Approach to Training methodology and materials developed at the Khmelnytskyy Training Center has been initiated.
- The transfer of the first job-specific training course has been initiated.
Please write to us at
About this Web Site
The content was last modified on
Security & Privacy